Tuesday, July 29, 2008

He's a Kicker!

I felt the baby move for the first time on Friday and it was so precious! I thought I felt some "flutters" in my stomach while I was sitting on the couch (I think I had felt him move before but just didn't realize it was him). I said out loud, "So, you're going to move around for me now, huh?" Then, I pressed my hand to my stomach and it kicked my fingers! I went running out the front door to find "Daddy" and tell him the good news! What a little miracle!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That's so exciting! I remember the first time I felt Katelyn I was sitting in Christmas Eve service. Those memories are so wonderful!

Mary Craig said...

Laura, we are so excited for you all! And a boy! Boys are so fun. You will enjoy every moment!

Unknown said...

Laura!

That is so exciting!!! Congratulations!!! He is going to be one precious baby boy! All of my love!!

Hayley