Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

I'm so relieved to have a day off to relax and do nothing! Hooray! I was up pretty early this morning (5:30am) because I seem to have caught a chest cold and was up coughing. Aside from the cold, I'm feeling pretty good (finally!!) and plan to take it easy today. My in-laws are coming into town tonight for the weekend, so I'll tidy up a bit and look forward to relaxing with them while they are here.


My sweet hubby and I are getting very excited about our move to FL or TX in November, but we sure do have a ton to figure out before he leaves on August 6. I'm trying to stay calm, but the detail oriented side of me wants to figure everything out now. I am trusting that God is in control and that He has a plan for us that will be greater than anything I could come up with. So, for now, I'll keep adding to my "Moving To Do List" and we'll slowly (but surely) make this work. Since we will only be in this next location for 10-12 months while my hubby is in training, I'm not planning on working. So, I can rest a little easier knowing I'll have plenty of time to get settled and prepare for the baby when we arrive. Being a stay-at-home Mom will be challenging yet wonderful knowing I can spend at least the first year with the baby!!


I hope you all enjoy your 4th of July holiday!!

No comments: