Saturday, June 14, 2008

A rough week...and a new craving!

I know this will eventually pass, but I'm still feeling pretty crummy. I'll be 12 weeks on Monday, so I'm crossing my fingers each day will be better than the last. The evenings are the worst, so I've been going to bed pretty early (7-8pm!) and have completely neglected my email and personal life! I really need to try the Preggie Pops that everyone recommends...it's just a matter of finding a place that sells them here in Warner Robins. I plan to do my research today because I've heard that they really help.

On a funny note...I had a very strange craving this week. I've never really liked mayonnaise, so I'm not much of a fan of things that are mixed with it either. Well, pregnancy will completely change your taste buds because this week I had a strong craving for cole slaw! Not only did I want cole slaw, but I wanted it on a hot dog bun...so basically, I was craving a "Slaw Dog"! I think I ate it for dinner 3 nights this week...very odd. My latest food aversion is mushrooms (which I love!) and I can 't stand the smell of matches (or really the smell of a match after it's been lit and then blown out - the smokey smell makes me want to throw up)!

I have my 12 week doctor's appointment on Tuesday afternoon, so I'll be sure to post the newest sonogram pictures when I get them scanned in. I can't wait to see how much the baby has grown!

2 comments:

Mary Craig said...

Isn't pregnancy a wild ride?

Here's hoping you start feeling great this week!

:)

Mary Craig said...

Is everything ok? You haven't posted pictures...I'm starting to get worried! Hugs, mc