Friday, June 6, 2008

My visit from Mr. Sandman

Today was a pretty good day. The nausea was at a minimum and I had energy for most of the day. I'm starting to wind down again and will more than likely be in bed by 9pm, but that's nothing compared to yesterday...

I had a pretty busy day at work yesterday. By the time I left a little after 5pm, I thought I might fall asleep behind the wheel during my 30 minute commute home. I arrived home around 5:45pm and my DH (dear husband) was pulling in the driveway right behind me. I came in the house, put my things away, changed clothes, and crawled on the bed for a little power nap...it was 6:15pm. My power nap turned into a 12 hour all night sleep! I woke up twice to have a little something to eat and to brush my teeth. I thought for sure I would be wide away at 4am, but I guess "baby" needed some extra rest to do some growing!

I'm thankful that my DH doesn't complain when I need to go to bed at 6:15pm and he's definitely been picking up the "slack" around the house. He's done tons of laundry, taken care of all the dishes, cleaned the bathrooms, changed the sheets on the bed, walked Waddles....need I say more?!! I'm so blessed!

So, off to bed for another great night's sleep!

No comments: