Saturday, September 20, 2008

My First Baby Shower

I had my first baby shower last Saturday, September 13 and it was so wonderful! Four of my sweet girlfriends from work hosted it and I felt so special! My Mom was able to drive down from SC to attend with me and everyone was so thoughtful with the gifts they gave to us. I feel so blessed to have the most amazing and precious friends! Seeing all the tiny gifts and opening everything from onesies to a baby bouncer has made "Matthew's" arrival feel that much more real. I am getting so anxious to have him join us!

I posted a few pictures from the shower below, so I hope you enjoy! Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at my beautiful, pregnant friend!! Oh my goodness! I'm so happy and excited for you and Ryan. Let's please try to get together before you leave. I miss you!

Jessica said...

You look so cute. Is that Jill in the second picture?

Christy said...

You look fabulous! I wish we lived closer, I miss you so much!!! xo