Thursday, March 26, 2009

My little munchkin is 3 months old!

Matthew was 3 months old yesterday (March 24) and it was also Ryan's 29th birthday. What a special day!

It's hard to believe that it's already been 3 months since we were blessed with our little miracle. He's growing so fast and I love him more and more every day! Here are a few photos I took of him to mark his 3 month birthday. Isn't he adorable?!?!! I just love his big blue eyes and chunky arms and legs! He's my little prince!



5 comments:

revmomof3 said...

Wow! Three months old- where does the time go?
He is a cutie! I know you are blessed!!

Christy said...

He is SOOOOO cute, what an angel! I love him!

the mcfaddens said...

SO cute!!! what a sweet boy!

The Olf Team said...

Oh My gosh!!!!! His aunt Jill loves him. He is so cute. I can't figure out who he looks like. The Olfs are great and God is so good. Luv and miss you.
Jill Olf

Unknown said...

Laura, he is beautiful & looks just like his mama!

Glad things are going great!